[LI] Red Hat 6.1 and HDD (size > 4GB)

Hi,
Here is a detailed description of the problem i am facing.
It might turn out to be somewhat lengthy, but .. thats how it is.

I have two HDD, 1 GB and a new 4 GB HDD.
I wanted to have the following OS on my system,
1.    Win 95.
2.    Linux
I decided upon the following configurations.
1 GB HDD on /dev/hda    and    4 GB HDD on /dev/hdc
/dev/hda1    Win 95    (1083 MB)
/dev/hdc1    Win 95    (2000 MB)
/dev/hdc2    Linux       (1500 MB)
and a swap space for Linux.

But after the installation of Win 95 on my primary master, when  i try
to install Red Hat, it crashes in between the installation. It gives me
the reason as "signal 11 received".

But when i just have 1 GB HDD on my system, and i install Linux , GNOME,
it works perfectly fine.

Is it possible that there is something wrong with the 4 GB HDD, or the
BIOS or Linux doesnt recognize my HDD.

I have really wasted two weekends doing the installation doing just
that. Only a little progress i have made, i have seen GNOME and worked a
bit on it.
There is one thing that i appreciate about Red Hat over the Kernel 2.1
that was carried in Sept' 97 (PC Quest), is that it is easy to use,
there is many more packages in the CD. The interface is better. There is
a grpahical interface for configuring the cards. I have worked quite a
bit on Kernel 2.1 and i was used to that. But i find that this new
version is better.

But please help me around with this problem.

Is there any BootLoader avaible, though which i can configure my MBR, or
rather choose to boot from different OS's at any time.
Aruneesh