Re: [LI] Red Hat 6.1 Available for Free download at Delhi - Interactive BBS

Dear Vijaya Kittu,

The Interactive BBS is available round-the-clock at 91-11-5613991,
91-11-5613993, and 91-11-5613994 at speeds upto 56 kbps.
The SMTP and POP3 servers are 10.2.2.1

The primary and secondary server setting for the dialing person are
10.2.2.1

One has to get a login name and password first by contacting us (phone,
e-mail, etc.). Then,
Dial the number, login with your name, use your password. Start ppp (All
this is same as you dial into VSNL, for exampls).
Then start your browser with the address http://10.2.2.1 and you reach
the main screen of BBS (The home page). Thereafter, everything is like
browsing a grafical website.

Your login name@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx becomes your e-mail address and through
the BBS (using its SMTP and POP) you can send to & receive mails from
anywhere on the net.

Vijaya Kittu wrote:

> Thanks for the Service that you are offering.
> I'll put a detailed desc. of your service on my web site
> http://linuxindia.itgo.com
> But briefly aloborate on how to dail the numbers and get logged in . Most
> novice users don't know of this.
>
> Vijaya Kittu M
> Consultant - K K Softwares
> Freelancer - I T Magazine India.

Peace, Force & Joy!
Sudhir Gandotra "mailto:sudhir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"; ICQ-16733832
Phone:91-11-5535770 / 5613992 / 98-101-20918 Fax:91-11-5613991
       Humanist Movement : http://humanistmovement.org