Re: [LI] Linux India and Debian

On Fri, 26 Nov 1999, Khader V Syed wrote:

> And Atul, can you please gimme the name of that
> lurker who told that I/we are turning debian
> users into outcasts. I would like to
> personally meet that #%@$&%$%@ and teach him
> some thing. ;-)

If I wanted to reveal his identity, I would have mentioned his name in my
original post, right?

As it is, your reference to "#%@$&%$%@" has probably ensured that he does
not want to be identified by you (though several people here on this list
have correctly guessed who it is, taking a clue from my original post).

OK, end of thread. Life must go on. And right now, I am getting ready to
execute a project using Debian (specific reasons for *this* project, so
don't go overboard....). More in another message.

Atul