Re: [LI] Linux India and Debian

Hello Folks,
Sorry for all this havoc about "ilug-debian".
But, I would like to clarify. This
thread was killed by me last wednesday, but
there was some &*@^(&$^@(&^$(&@^ fat brain
who started it again ( probably me ;-).
Yes, fat brain I mean you. ;-) Anyway for
the peace of everyone here, "ilug-debian"
no longer exists as of now. And please
don't make me hide my face so that I cannot
attend the meet of ILUG-BLR tomorrow.
please kill this thread here. Please !!!
Anymore on linux-india-general and please leave
place out for SiS users as Arun said. ;-) and
for S3 Trio users and modem users and ppp users
and ........... ;-)

And Atul, can you please gimme the name of that
lurker who told that I/we are turning debian
users into outcasts. I would like to
personally meet that #%@$&%$%@ and teach him
some thing. ;-) Anyway do we have any <in>look
journalists here. ( if yes, I am dead meat ;-)
Tomorrow's newspapers headlines

 Fill up the blanks with a company name
" .... tries to split up Linux India and
fragment Linux India and turn Debian users into
outcasts" From an ...... Employee.

;-)

And Congratulations once again
"ilug-debian" no longer exists. I am so happy.
Aah feel liberated.

Ok, Even the last mail has been sent by me
regarding this thread. If it should be opened
again, it should be opened by the fat brain
only. ;-)

Let's get back to serious work.
Regards
	Khader