[LI] NIS problmes (still)...

I've setup a NIS server for my college intranet, with some linux
workstations logging in. This is my first experiment with NIS, and I
have a couple of problems.

The whole setup is working fine, except :
1) If a user changes his password on the client using yppasswd, it gives all
the right signals (password changed on server etc.), but logging on from the
node does not work with the new password. However, the password has actually
been updated on the server ( ie. I can telnet in with the new password).
restarting ypserv/ypbind etc does not help. So How do I get the server to
update the maps on the clients ? (I believe yppush is only for slave
servers).

wywhich reports the correct nis server.
I have +:::::: at the end of my /etc/passwd file
And where do I run the yppasswd service (server/client ?)

nikk

She won' go Warp 7, Cap'n!  The batteries are dead!