[LI] Modem

Hi,
I want to know, what are the steps involved in configuring a modem in
Red Hat 6.1.
Is it possible to connect to the network (Internet), using my modem ( an
internal modem card ).

In Win 95, there is one network applet in Control Panel that provides me
with an interface to configure the required settings. Is there anything
similar in Red Hat.

If that kind of an GI interface with the capability to mention the
server addresses, where will i need to mention the following fields.
1.    DNS Server
2.    Gateway.

I want to use Netscape messenger for POP account.
I also would like to know, how can i install Netscape Navigator on my
system. (Red Hat).

Help is required.
Aruneesh