Re: [RE: [LI] help!]

dear pramod,
        i agree that Linux does not recognise ur sound card. it will also take
some time for the solution to appear . but for the time being i guess that ur
sound card should work jus perfect using the Enlightment Sound System that
comes along with Linux as an integral part.
not only that it should be able to read ur Cd-rom also without hassles.
 Please let me know if there are any other problems related to ur sound card.
As far as my knowledge extends , it should generate two errors during the boot
process which should say that ur sound card is already in use or there is an
address conflict.
                      DEV