[LI] NT + Win95 + Rh6.1 + Caldera

Hello everybody,

I have a rather queer requirement.  I have a hard disk of capacity 10GB (
supposed to be 1247 cylinders ). On this hard disk I need to install Win NT,
Win 95, Rh 6.1 and Caldera. Further I would like RH and Caldera to use the
same swap space.

How do I go about doing this ? Is there any HOWTO on this? ( I tried
searching the archives but could not get anything that covers it all ).

Please reply ASAP.

Regards