Re: [LI] Linux India and Debian

Uh, this looks like the beginning of another of those billet doux wars
that keep starting on this list, so I'll keep my reply short and to
the point.

I feel that it's perfectly fine to have a list (note: Not a LUG) for
Debian users in India.  And yes, while LI is not a RH-only list, most
of the distribution-specific messages on LI are RH-specific.  These
poor Debian l^Husers also need something to make them feel unique, and
a list is the right way to go.

*ducking and grinning*

Additionally, there is no way to stop fragmentation of users once
Linux becomes large enough.  All I hope for is that the community
spirit remains and the Linux playground doesn't get turned into a ``RH
Users beat up Debian Users'' sort of place.

And really, if you want to unsubscribe from the list due to such a
trivial issue, *shrug* what can I say besides requesting you to
refrain from blowing things out of all proportion?

Regards,

-- Raju