Re: [LI] Linux India and Debian

RHL and Debian are just distributions - apart from the installation, they
are in no way different from other Linux systems.

If we are going to allow people to attach religious sentiments to
*distributions* instead of Linux, then let me know when ILUG-Hindu,
ILUG-Christian and ILUG-Muslim are started, so that I know that we
officially reached the bottom of the barrel.

If the official word is that LI is a RHL-only list and that it is OK to
have distro-specific ILUGs, then I am quitting LI. I thought that LI and
the ILUGs were about *Linux*. Mea Culpa.

Atul