Re: [LI] Linux India and Debian

Hello there,
Well, I have seriously examined my motives . ;-|
This was just a post to know your intentions. Anyway,
I too did not want to fragment it that is why I posted
it on LI. ;-)
LI is the only place where anyone can find me now neways.
As someone pointed out ( RAVI ?? ), there are a very few users
among LI who are active debianer's and even what Raj said
about Like most of it is RH only and anyway there seem
to be few people who use Debian and who are almost into it.
( Me, Shanu, Ragoo, .......... Fill in the Blanks ;-). So, I too
never felt the necessity for it. It was just that gnana pointed
and I posted and I happen to be receving some good
comments ( Flame-proof jacket yeah  Lot of help you see ;-)
To List admin:
This thread ends dead here. ( Mourning .... ;-)

Funeral Today evening at 5:00 PM at Undernet on #funerals.
Don't forget to be there. And if you want to send some gifts,
mail them to the address in my signature. ;-) Hey no such
things like the one is "Pushpak Vimanam" OK ;-)
Happy Linuxing.........
Regards
     Khader

Syed Khader Vali                                       skhader@xxxxxxxxxx
Associate Technical Executive             # 91-80-5262355      Extn:2527
IBM Global Services India (P) Ltd.
Golden Enclave
Airport Road
Bangalore - 560017

Atul Chitnis <achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 11/21/99 01:25:11 PM
I seriously object, and will definitely advise LI not to endorse such a
move. Next we will have insanities like a RedHat user group, a Suse user
group, a Slackware Usergroup, a Corel usergroup, a Caldera usergroup, etc.

Khader - you need to seriously re-examine your motives.