Re: [LI] Text editor ...

Hi.

info ncurses and man ncurses should work, I think ncurses must be installed
but not 'ncurses-devel', please install and go to /usr/doc/ncurses-deve-x-y-z
directory and look for more infomation and test programs other than man ncurses

One dissapointing feature of this is that, ATLEAST I don't have a book for this
and so when I  was learning I had to hack the way by myself only.

in documentation you will find some test programs i.e in
 /usr/doc/ncurses-deve-x-y-z , still if you need a pre-written example to see
 you can download a game vtetris written by me from:

 And If any book is available do let me know.

 http://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/games/arcade/vtetris-beta-1.0.tar.gz

 http://

Good Luck

Vishweshwar Saran Singh Deo "Surguja"