Re: [LI] Frequently Asked Questions

Yes Arun!
I'm agree with U, it should be categoriesed acc. to commonly asked problems.
One thing I want to say that it should also be available in SIMPLE TEXT
format. Because U know that Internet access is not very good except in big
cities. In city like ROHTAK it disconnects every 10 or 15 minutes (during
normal hrs.)

> The Linux India Mailing List Archives are now available.

Archive is also in HTML format and One has to click,click,click..... it
download the relevant material. www.vijaymukhi.com is the site which I like
because of the reason that people like us can download material (even
complete BOOKS) easily without following enormous links...
---------
Vikas Panchal       <skynetin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Department of Computer Science,  MDU
Rohtak 124001 (Haryana)