Re: [LI] Frequently Asked Questions

On Sat, Nov 20, 1999 at 01:13:55PM +0530, Binand Raj S. wrote:

Binand,

> I have made a simple outline for the FAQ, and here it is:

Much of your outline is already covered by existing Linux
documentation. What we really need is to collect a bunch
of questions that are frequently asked on the list:

(a) SiS configuration
(b) Partitioning disk
(c) PPP dialup issues specific to Indian ISPs. A page
    with a bunch of screenshots containing KPPP config would
    be really great.

and display them in a idiot-proof manner on
linux-india page.

Also, if someone has the time and motivation to
make http;//www.linux-india.org/ HTML 4.0 compliant,
that'd be good too.

	-Arun