Re: [LI] Upgrade to RH 6.1 remotely

 Anyone know if there's anyway to upgrade a RH 6.0 box to 6.1 in a
> system which is located 2500 km away and which I don't have console
> access to?

u can use ftp , you must have a startup disk and supplemental disk for
FTP install .You can send this by courier, You need to have a valid name
server configuerd or the IP address of the FTP server you will be using
. You also need the root path of the Linux directory on the FTP site.

We have been doing the same using FTP service on LAN are the  both
systems sitting on a high speed network if yes you can try it .

s.goswami