Re: [LI] WAN

> Two of my servers are at different location of the
> city. They are connected to the internet. How to
> remote login from one server to the other??

hi ,
     if u can know the ip of the server just telnet the ip and you are
in.i usually do
this to truoble shoot my clients pc's remotely it works every time and
saves lot of time. If you don't have some one to tell the ip at the
other end , you have to find a way out to know it. IMHO boserv is an
ideal utility in situations like this :). There is a service called
dynip u can check it at http://www.dynip.com well even though its for
windows  you can check it and find something similar for Linux.

s.goswami