[LI] cannot run foxpro created exe through dosemu

Hi everybody,

I get the following message when I run foxpro created  exe file through dosemu.

Phar Lap err 35: The 386 chip is currently executing
in virtual 8086 mode under the control of another program.  You must turn
off this other program in order to use 386¦DOS-Extender to run in
protected mode.

What configuration changes I have to do to run  the dos exe created using
foxpro in dosemu. Has anybody faced the above problem ?

Similarly I am unable to run dosemu from user login. Only root is allowed to run
dosemu. I get the following error from user login :

Sorry rajesh. You are not allowed to use DOSEMU. Contact System Admin.

What should I do to run dosemu from user login ?

Waiting for your response eagarly.

Thanks in advance.

--
Rajesh Fowkar