Re: [[LI] What is Button2]

Hi,

button 2 is the right mouse button.  button 3 is the middle button in your
mouse (or both the buttons clicked simultaneoulsy if u have only two
buttons).

Adityan

Anand Raman <anandram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi guys
I have been using Netscape 4.61 on linux for some 2 days now and for
some shortcut keys the menu says that the same can be accomplished by
pressing Button2. Whats is this button 2 . I tried F2 but it didnt work
.. Any idea  .
Also i havent been able to add a new address book .. I am able to add
the entry into a new address book but when i restart Netscape the
enteries disappear
Any help will be greatly appreciated
Bye
Anand Raman