[LI] Internet Linux

Dear Sirs/Madams,
 I just Installed Rehat 6.1 from the Pcquest cdrom. I am unable to get my
internet up and running. I have an Isdn connection with Vsnl, when i use
gnome dialer or kppp, they connect, but all the software say they cannot
resolve hostnames. On advice i added name servers to resolv.conf files, but
it still does not work. Please help, also If anybody knows how to use a cd
writer in Linux please contact me.

Yours sincrely,
Aditya Berlia