[LI] Internet Setup, SO 5

Hi All,

I installed RH 6.1 just today.  It is too cool.  All the credit goes to
PCQuest!

I tried configuring my internet connection using the Redhat connection wizard.
 The problem is I have pulse dialing in my area and couldn't figure out how to
configure it.

I tried installing SO 5 from the chip CD (at last!) but it asks me for a key.
How can i obtain it? Can someone send me the link?

Thanks

Adityan