Re: [LI] Abisuite, Gnome, Netscape Messenger.

Sorry for replying to my own message but this is what I found.

> I need help for the following.
>
> 1. I tried to load abisuite from PCQ (rpm -ivh abisuite*.rpm) but I keep
> getting the message: unpacking of archive failed: cpio: Bad magic. This
even
> after copying the rpm to /tmp and giving the rpm -ivh abisuite*.rpm.
Anyone
> else experience this ?

I then downloaded the rpm form the site, installed it ran abiword from a
vterm and yes, it works, it even opens Word 97 files (from both win95 as
well as linux) though some formatting is lost, especially tabs.

regards,

Sharukh.

Dr. Sharukh K. R. Pavri.
Consultant Homoeopath.