[LI] Abisuite, Gnome, Netscape Messenger.

I need help for the following.

1. I tried to load abisuite from PCQ (rpm -ivh abisuite*.rpm) but I keep
getting the message: unpacking of archive failed: cpio: Bad magic. This even
after copying the rpm to /tmp and giving the rpm -ivh abisuite*.rpm. Anyone
else experience this ?

2.On running gnome, I got the following message : gmc has crashed. Magidev:
this program is not responding. The message did not reappear on logout and
re login. What does it mean.

3. I can browse the net with Netscape but messenger keeps giving the message
that server not found. I've got the relevant entries in resolv.conf.

Thanx,

Sharukh.

Dr. Sharukh K. R. Pavri.
Consultant Homoeopath.