Re: [LI] A tetris program by me just try it...

On Sun, 14 Nov 1999, Vishweshwar Saran Singh Deo "Surguja" wrote:

> Download the tetris program I have just programmed and comment...
> It uses ncurses and just the same C lang.. the binary is in the pack.

Am i seeing double or did this e-mail appear in the list just 1 week back
?
If you already _did_ mail once on it....please chill...
If you didn't , i'm really sorry about a mistaken crib mail.

/me checks out the linux archives anyway...

[ I'm _VERY_ sure it already did...because it hit me in the face that
root@bom6 was actually on the list... ]

It's very annoying/sad to note that some 500-something people [ as quoted
in november PCQ ] all over india/world are having to look at multiple
mails [ IF this was infact a second posting ] and vote for gandhi and
donate to orissa ... Whats remaining ? Start a campaign for Jayalalitha
and someone replies with a ... JJ sucks... KK rules... and some other guy
says .... Laloo rules (!) ... ;)

Oh well its just me I guess because i'm battling with a 10 bps connection
on a telnet window on a student account having to look at PGP signature
attachments ... ;)

- Ravi.