Re: [LI] Ravi K Rao tetris program by me..

Ravi.
	I think if you keep sending cautions to all people who keep sending
	duplicate mails then perhaps your connection would choke doing this
	only.

	I understand your problem, but somethimes you need to send again,
	I may be wrong...and I am sorry If my mail has caused any problems
	to you.

Vishweshwar Saran Singh Deo "Surguja"
Email: vssinghdeo-surguja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx