Re: [LI] Ravi K Rao tetris program by me..

On Sun, 14 Nov 1999, Vishweshwar Saran Singh Deo "Surguja" wrote:

> 	I think if you keep sending cautions to all people who keep sending
> 	duplicate mails then perhaps your connection would choke doing this
> 	only.

        Um, AFAIK vsnl student shell in madras doesnt give me up and down
speeds of a couple MBPS ... Maybe @giasbm01-bom7 they do because of more
competent system administrators present there ? *shrug*  ;-) I'm fairly
sure sending a 4 kb mail up once in awhile doesnt 'choke' the amazing
speeds that I have... its seems so funny actually... How would you define
a line that gives 10 bps being 'choked' ? It would prolly give me 0 bps...
Well it does that most of the time anyway... ;P

> 	I understand your problem, but somethimes you need to send again,

        No you dont.
        Sometimes ? Like when ? My point is ... _I_ dont want to wake up
everyday to see a mail that asks me to go download tetris and play it.And
its NOT just my "selfish" crib... I am fairly sure more than 50% of the
rest of the users on the list also dont wanna receive a cron mail a day
asking them to play tetris...

        And believe it or not , i got the tetris off metalab even on your
first mail , ... O-well....

        /me ends the thread here.

        List Admin and the rest of the luggers who wanna play tetris
everyday , ------> um sorry for being a pain ... Apologies and I