[no subject]

> On Wed, 17 Nov 1999, Dr. Sharukh K. R. Pavri. wrote:
>
> > rpm -e gnome (also rpm -e Gnome) gives the message: package not
installed.

Dear SKRP,
	rpm is buggy (as of v 3.0).. more on this later. So, Ravi's advice is
sound. I plan to try it myself, being hit by rpm.

	For your Q, try the GNOME version, gnorpm. Dont worry .. you can run
gnorpm even if you dont have GNOME.. gnorpm is a GUI based rpm installer which
itself comes in an rpm ! Sorry, if confusing..

Stay fit with Linux
Shourya