Re: [LI] >> WINE Still NOT READY for everything << Calling the gurus

> For your requirement [games+nt+linux] I would suggest.
>         a) A Win98 partition for all those Windows GAMES

Why not a DOS partition? I wish nothing more than 500 MB to be allocated
to this.
May be only 200 MB would suffice. [I am trying to put a limit to my
gaming here]

>         b) A WinNT partition for Programming and all other Windows stuff ( Not
> good  for GAMING YET, Even WIN2000 BETAs are STILL BaD at DirectX v7 )

Right. And that is why DOS partition. Hey, DirectX! I mean, that will be
Win, right?
hmm.. getting the picture. Games mean DirectX means Win95/2000... hmm..
hmm..
I think I will take Win95. Give it 1 GB. Take NT, give it 2.5 Gb. And
Linux and then make all the partitions readable by Linux.

Does it sound like a good scheme?