Re: [LI] Downgrading pppd & lpd??

Hello,
   True, the problems, are our own. But I think that Jeff (a fellow
sufferer)would agree  we have followed instructions of every mail
regarding this thread, and the magazines and yet, the problem (Net
connection at least) remains and hence the frustration. Of course a bad
workman blames his tools, and we're doing the same. My apologies, to
anyone who has taken offence to my critising pppd.

   However, if anyone has any idea, or any info on Net connection problems
or solutions, please mail me, it might help.

Rajeev