[LI] RH 6.1

Finally I had Nov issue of PCQ.
I use to get the it in first week of the month, but since I have subscribe ,
I am getting it in second week. May be K.K. can comment on it.
The RH6.1 is fantastic for new user. I feel windoish nature of RH6.1 is
killing the joy of Linux configuration, but its good for the newbie.
The write-up / articles are also too good. It was good to see the photograph
of Linux team, particularly Raj Mathur :-)) ( I must be very careful while
replying to his mail ;-))

Best Regards,
-mukund
http://members.theglobe.com/betacomp/index.htm