[LI] RH 6.1

Atul Chitnis said

>Despite being responsible for "unleashing" RedHat Linux 6.1 in India, I'd
>suggest everyone read this article:
>
>http://www.linuxworld.com/linuxworld/lw-1999-11/lw-11-vcontrol_2.html

I quote from the article

"The install process is a daunting and intimidating one for new Linux
users. Adding items to the               list of things to do during
installation is not going to make it any more user friendly. Slapping a GUI
over it doesn't add much either"

Being completely unable to upgrade to 6.1 my personal viewpoint is that
this particular version (for me at least) is an utter failure.

        Shivshankar Sastry
      cybersurg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/2839