Re: [[LI] Linux Virus scanners.]

Hi.

What I think I that nothing is secure, its just a matter of time. And if you
talk of a networked system, its never fail proof. Its just that the work is
nowdays concentrated on Win World and Unix community being on one side.

Also the security issues in the most common OS Win-98 is nothing an so even
a new  frog to Unix is able to to do mess with the Windows.

So, its just a matter of time, and ofcourse most of the crackers are die-hard
Unix users and so you don't expect the to aim themselves and even if they do
the become hackers, defending their fort of Unix.

So, wait and watch as Linux catches up  and we may see a mad man messing
with it. Actuall it is this which drives the industry. Added to this failure
is many times necessay for stability. You can't fix problems without knowing
them.   :)

Vishweshwar Saran Singh Deo "Surguja"
Email: vssinghdeo-surguja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx