[LI] RH 6.1 installation problems

I installed RH 6.1 from PCQ CD. I couldn't start X after installing RH 6.1,
it seems like they've done some weird tweaking on that CD. Than I had to
configure X manually and after few attempts I got it to work. I have RIVA
TNT card with 16MB of VRAM, but in the initial installation RH recognized
only 4MB???
After I manually configured X and I run it I get huge virtual screen and
than I have to press Ctrl, Alt and + few times in order to bring it to
normal resolution.
Also RH 6.1 recognized only 64MB of RAM on my machine although I have 128,
so I had to edit LILO to get it to use 128MB.

I manage to connect to Internet using KDE dialer, but when I run Netscape,
it cannot connect to any web site at all as if it doesn't see active TCP/IP
connection? Also my Backspace key is not working only under Linux?? New
GNOME Internet dialer is crashing every time! What is going on with this RH
6.1 installation, this is the worst that I have seen so far.

I have 17.2 GB HDD with Win98 & Win2000 on it and another 6.4GB HDD with RH
6.1. First I had installed Win98, than Win2000 on 17.2 HDD  and now RH 6.1
on 6.4GB HDD. MBR of 17.2GB HDD (master) is occupied by Win2000 boot sector
and Partition Magic and RH setup see that partition as faulty (FAT ERROR
NO.116) although it works fine, so I couldn't install LILO on it (I am using
boot disc), or Boot Magic. Does anyone know what could be the problem with
this FAT? Scandisk is not finding any errors at all.

The best RH installation CD was from August '99 CHIP CD, RH 6.0. After I
installed that setup recognized all my devices except SCSI card.

Does anyone know how to add Adaptec AHA-1520 SCSI card under RH 6.1?

Thanks.

Dina-natha Das.