[LI] 6.1 install problem

Hi all

I have some problem in loading linux form PCQ Nov CD. I was able to
upgrade my home pc form 5.2 to 6.1. Xwindows works fine. But when I
install fresh by choosing install in the menu, It creates two partition
one 4Gb and another 120Mb boot. I was able to log in but when I tried to
run xwindow I get the following
" Server does not exist, can't continue
	Tried to use./usr/X11R6bin/XF86_SVGA" and comes out. What will be
reason

Then I reconfigured the system for the server. After loading Linux I was
not able to run xwindows. Xconfugurator not found in the system. Any help

sangunni