Re: [LI] 6.1 install problem

U may not have installed the SVGA  server and Xconigurator RPMs.If you installed it and still doesn't
work, it'll be some installation problem.
		Regarding  the 6.1 setup, I was amazed that PCQ had provided only DiskDruid
and no fdisk.

Original message from: "Dr.K.S.Sangunni" <linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>