Re: [LI] Mail problem Attn: Mr. KalaKrishnan

Hi Kala,
The rewriting rules that you had given works perfectly but i found and even
more straight way to achieve this. I just needed to add the realdomain.com
in my sendmail.cw file to tell sendmail to accept mails for that domain too.
In fact one can add as many domains(maybe many virtual domain & virtual
users) to sendmail.cw as one would need.
Regards,
Manoj.