[LI] still not able to run x

hi!!,
i posted the following problem:

execve failed for /etc/X11/X (errno 2)
_X11TransSocketUNIXConnect :Can't Connect  errno 111 giving up
xinit:Connect refused (errno 111): Unable to connect to x server
xinit: No such process (errno 3):Server error.

some of u suggested me to check for font server ,which i did and
ps shows it is up.
further when i try xconfigurator it says that it can't find a server for
xvga16 and exits,without completing the configuration.
shall, i manually copy the server file.

2. i tried the installation on a PIII m/c, and it says that
/usr/X11R6..../xsecurityinfo not found and thus exits without
installing.does that means that my cd has corrupted.