Re: [LI] Mail problem

Thanks a ton Kala & Bhyrava Prasad !! I applied the code bit Kala had given
in the sendmail.cf & wow ! sendmail is working as i wanted it to. Now i know
what sendmail does with the modification eventhough i couldn't make out how
exactly sendmail figures out whether to treat it as local mail or internet
mail. The patch is very cryptic so i was wondering how i would achieve the
same with .m4 .

Thanks again ,
manoj.