RE: [LI] sis 6326

Hi Vikki,
   I have set right the problem.  It is working fine now.  I set the
options,  no_acceleration, no_bitblt and no_image_blt in the XF86Config
file.   In case, any of your friends face the same problem,  you can suggest
them to do the same thing what  I  did.   If you have linux at home, read
the document, README.SiS and README.Config.  These two files were very
helpful in setting right the X Window system.

Bye,
Roshan