[LI] SiS 6326 (The Card That Wouldn't Give up!)

It's me again and I've been in the archives as well. Found a lot of info about how to get my X on the SiS 6326 AGP (Varuna's quite recent post for example...).

My problem is that the card just won't give go higher than 640x480 (8-bits) resolution when I say 'startx'.

I'm sure I'm at fault somewhere since I'm so new... I've noticed that the XF86Config file has no entry about my XFCom_SiS that I installed from the xsis.rpm though I select it when I configure my system using xf86config. I'm totally, wholly, 100% fumbdounded! ;-)

I guess it's obvious: HEEEEELLLPPP!!!!

[Wooden Knight]