Re: [LI] sis 6326

Hi
        I got a new PC with sis 6326-display card. I loaded 6.1 from PCQ
Nov CD. It identified as [sis]|863c26 (I don't know the meaning of 8 added
in the first place) and worked fine. I was able to open xwindows, good
resolution. But when I tried to type on terminal window, I can't see any
character. But cursor moves and executes programs. But no display on the
terminal window. I tried all the combination of the settings (monitor,
card etc) but no luck. I switched over to cirrus logic card. Any body
comes
across this kind of problem?
sangunni