[LI] PCQ RH 6.1 Installation Problems with LILO

Hi,

I installed the RH 6.1, and mostly I did not have any problems. The
only thing which bored me was, it looked as if I was installing Win 98.
My video card was automatically identified, and configured for 8 bit colors.
My sound card was also identified and configured with sndconfig (though
I had to make a link 'sound' with 'soundcard', to play my audio CDs.)

My hard disk is Seagate IDE connected as primary slave (IDE-1), having the
following partitions.
/dev/hdb1  -> /boot (16 M)
/dev/hdb5 -> <Swap Partition> (16 M)
/dev/hdb6 -> <Currently Unformatted>
/dev/hdb7 -> / for Linux (2047 M)

Now when I install LILO, it gives a warning :
/dev/hdb1 not on the first hard drive ( --- something like this --- )

When I boot, the screen is filled up with 0s and 1s. I know this was
answered, but I do not have access to archives currently, so it would
be very helpful if someone sends me the answers. I am currently booting
with a floppy.

Suvendra