[LI] Playing VCDs

Hi,

How do I play VCDs in Linux ? aKtion that comes with KDE, refuses
to play the CDs.

Secondly, there are a lot of mails saying one cannot play the midi
files. I am also facing the same problem, but some of the midi files
are playing. That is only one channel is mapped, and the other
channels are just skipping. How do I configure the channels ? My
card is also Creative Ensonique PCI64 ES1371, and it does have
support for midi files - else how did it play in Windo$e ? Or is it
rendered by the softwares ?

Suvendra