[LI] PCQ RH6.1 - PHP

Hello Folks,

Finally got my copies of PCQ Nov (honest not before) - the upgrade went very
smoothly except that it broke my mod_php3 for Apache, reinstalling my old
version did not help. Actually I should have known this :-(

I have rebuilt an RPM with MySQL support which is working fine with PCQ
RH6.1 (needs a line to be edited in httpd.conf though)

If I get more than 3 request for it I will put it up for d/l somewhere (Just
300 odd Kb :-)

Regards
Tarique

Visit our Flash Site: http://www.sanisoft-india.com