[LI] Connecting to MTNL with Linux!

Hi All!
This is not directly related to the list but
I thought someone might just give the solution to
my problem...
I would like to know if anyone in the list has an internet
account from MTNL Delhi and has been able to connect
to their server with Linux. If yes i would like to know
what settings have been done in kppp for connecting. And
if any special networking setting is needed. I am able to
connect thru MS Windows but not using RHL 6.
MTNL help desk has not been able to respond to my
query regarding this....
TIA for any suggestions!
- Rahul ;-)