[LI] Re: [TwinCLinG] Mail Digest Confusion ...

On 1 Nov 99, at 22:25, thus spake Sekhar. V:

> Is there a easy n better way to do it (Apart from
> unsubscribing to digest mode n subscribing to normal mode).

In short - no.  This is a shortcoming of the mime-digest format,
which you can't go around.  I use copy/paste.

And please don't send html format mails to the list - it is just a
waste of bandwidth - also several people use text only mailers like
mutt and elm, not kMail / Netscape.  It is very inconvenient to get
text/html mails for such people.

kMail imho sucks - a fundamentally broken mailer, with lots
of bugs, despite the overly cute interface.

--s

Suresh Ramasubramanian
106D, Aditya Enclave, Ameerpet, Hyderabad 500038, India.
Phone: +(91-40)3736553/3745398 | eFax: +(1-603)590-5437
Suresh@xxxxxxxxxxx | Suresh@xxxxxxxx
http://www.kcircle.com | http://www.angen.net/~pegasus/
Many that live deserve death.  And some that die deserve life.
Can you give it to them?
Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.
For even the very wise cannot see all ends.
 - Gandalf