[LI] Mail Digest Confusion ...

Hi,
I have recently subscibred to DIGEST mode delivery of mail from ILUG
mailing list(s). But the probelm is, now I'm not able to directly reply to a
mail message. When I use the <reply> button in kmail, the whole message (digest
of all the mails) gets appeded in the reply mail. And the subject will be  <Re:
Linux India Digest V1 #123>. Right now I am cutting all the mail included,
expect the relevent portion and also manually changing the Subject line. But
this is very cumber some, especially if I reply to 4/5 mails a day.
Is there a easy n better way to do it (Apart from unsubscribing to digest mode n
subscribing to normal mode).

BTW, is it possible to receive the digest mail in html form, (instead of plain
text), which will allow me to jump to the relavent message in the digest
right from the table of headers in the begining.

Thanx in advance,

 --

-Sekhar

Home: