[LI] Linux for ISP

One of my friend has class C license for ISP and is planning to purchase ISP
bundle from Compaq / Digital / IBM. I am advising for Linux. We are quite
familier with linux as backend server in business environ.

can some body give me links & references on Linux for ISP? Which distrib of
linux is most suited for this? I understand that RH's e-commerce server is
not available in India.

K K Pareek