Re: [LI] Linux for ISP

> One of my friend has class C license for ISP and is planning to purchase ISP
> bundle from Compaq / Digital / IBM. I am advising for Linux. We are quite
> familier with linux as backend server in business environ.

good to know that you can contact HP for professional help they are
giving ISP solutions around Linux , its better to pay someone for
services and get going than do it yourself,
if you are a kind of a person who wants to do it your self then go ahead
in ISP business time is Money , so you better be Fast.

> can some body give me links & references on Linux for ISP? Which distrib of
> linux is most suited for this? I understand that RH's e-commerce server is
> not available in India.

do you subscribe Linux Journal , if not start subscribing one i have
seen lot of advertisements of products which will be helpful for your
application, i was surprised to find a cyclades dealer in our city in
hyderabad which i was not aware of all these days, thanks to LJ.

hope that helps

s.goswami