Re: [LI] Two problems

Shourya Sarcar wrote:

> Problem 1 :
>     Why does my Backspace key behave like a Delete key in Netscape
> MEssenger ? Is it a default behaviour.. I havent found any way to change
> this. Just clarifying.

well u must have observed it in vi and many other editors in linux.... i had
read in the chip magazine that is how the backspace key is supposed to work
in classical unix and some applications in linux still use the same
convention.

hope that stops u from straining ur brain abt this any more.

bye
chetu
--
Windows 95 is a 32 bit extension