[LI] Two problems

Problem 1 :
    Why does my Backspace key behave like a Delete key in Netscape
MEssenger ? Is it a default behaviour.. I havent found any way to change
this. Just clarifying.

Problem 2 :
    xwpick does not work with  any more than 8bpp. Does anyone know of
a  screen grabber that works with 16 / 24 bpp.

Regards
Shourya

Shourya Sarcar
Student
Jadavpur University
Calcutta, India 700 032

Email   : sarcar@xxxxxxxx
Tel     : 91-033-471 0477
Address : 364/3 Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Road
          Calcutta , India 700 047